11-17-2008 #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- Rep Power
How to check email headers in GMail?
In order to check email headers in GMail one need to perform below mentioned steps:
1. Log into your GMail Account.
2. Open the Email for which one need to view the headers.
3. One can see a little arrow pointing down next to Reply. Click on this down arrow next to Reply.
4. A drop down menu will open up. Select Show original in this menu.
5. The full headers will now appear in a new window.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)